Counseling Positions available:
Join Olive Branch in offering high quality counseling and psychotherapy to individuals, couples and families. We are looking for therapists with a passion for the helping professions and the talent to match! Put your skills to work in our lively Tinley Park office. Both full time and part time permanent positions are available.
All are welcome to apply and will be considered. We have a special appreciation for bilingual therapists. Supervision is available. Open to: LPCs, LCPCs, licensed PhDs, and licensed PsyDs.
To apply please send a cover letter of introduction, resume and a brief statement of faith to:
Bilingual Spanish-English Counselor Needed
Part time counseling position available serving English and Spanish speaking children, adolescents and adults. This position involves working with individuals, couples and families.
LPCs welcome. Recent graduates, please include graduate level transcripts.
Please submit cover letter of introduction, resume, and brief statement of faith to:
Front Desk / Bookkeeper
Permanent Part Time Position – Three Days each week
● Basic internet knowledge
● Windows: Excel, Word
● Google Suite
● EZ Claim
● QuickBooks Desktop
Basic Accounting Knowledge: Experience with balance sheets and income statements.
Familiarity with debits/credits and journal entries.
● Reconcile bank statements using QuickBooks Desktop
● Reconcile PayPal account using QuickBooks Desktop
● Complete payroll, file federal and state taxes
● Complete and file quarterly taxes
● Generate and mail end-of-month client statements using QuickBooks Desktop
● Input daily activity from therapists’ logs into QuickBooks
● Track payments using PayPal
● Create new clients in QuickBooks as needed
● Record Explanation of Benefits (EOBs) from insurance companies into QuickBooks
● Reconcile EOBs to client’s records
● Track missing PayPal payments and record to appropriate client accounts
● Create journal entries when needed
● Communicate effectively with therapists
● Greet clients, field account questions, provide effective resolutions on demand
● Input activity into EZ Claim as needed
● Communicate with representatives from insurance companies as needed
● Reconcile and create deposit tickets
● Deposit funds in bank weekly
● Generate Weekly Reports and other communications for President
● Ability to multitask and recognize the confidentiality of the position is crucial
Please send resume and cover letter with compensation expectations to [email protected]
Intern with Olive Branch and enjoy a wide variety of experiences. Olive Branch interns work with children, couples, and adults in many different settings.
Internships are available for undergraduate students and masters level students.
To apply, submit a cover letter introducing yourself, your resume, three references, transcripts, and brief statement of faith to: [email protected]